Arts Education Initiative
The ALERT Program (Artistic Leadership and Entrepreneurial Training Program)
Applications for the 2016/17 ALERT Program are now open!
ALERT is a 8 month-long professional development program designed for emerging artistic leaders, 19 years and over who want to help redefine the theatre culture in Hamilton. Selected participants will work theatre artists and mentors to develop their artistic and producing skills, attend a diverse range of cutting-edge performances throughout the region, access rehearsal space to develop their work, and help to produce the 2017 Frost Bites Festival.
- Emerging artists, 19 years and over with less than 5 years professional experience
- Preference will be given to local, new generation artists (19-30 years)
- Aspiring arts leaders who are provoked by the possibilities in Hamilton and want to gain the skills to bring their work to life
- Monthly workshops with top national theatre artists that focus on both artistic innovation and producing skills
- Visioning and planning sessions for the 2017 Frost Bites Festival
- Free access to local rehearsal space
- Group trips to influential productions in the 2016/17 season
Deadline: September 6th 2016
To apply click here
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Marilo Nunez at: firstname.lastname@example.org