How does it work?
Eight site-specific companies have created site-specific performances at St Paul’s Presbyterian Church and New Vision United Church in downtown Hamilton. Each company performs multiple times over the course of an evening.
- Buy your Ticket! (you can do this online in advance or at the door, subject to availability)
- Go to the Frost Bites hub – located in the Music Hall at New Vision United Church (24 Main St W)
- Grab a festival program and review the schedule to select your first show!
- Pick up a flag with the colour that corresponds with the show you would like to see.
- When it’s time for the tour, an usher will lead all flag-bearers to the show location.
- After the show, return to the Frost Bites Hub and repeat.
- Included in your ticket is a nightly live concert by Montreal’s Thanya Iyer in the Music Hall at New Vision.