Calling all VOLUNTEERS!
The Hamilton Fringe is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers to help us at The Gilded Hammer Awards 2020 (Nov 21)!
What are The Gilded Hammer Awards?
Hosted by Donna-Michelle St. Bernard, this fully accessible online event features The Gilded Hammers awards presentations, local artist performances, Scroll Down digital premiere funded by Canada Council for the Arts and community partners, and a community conversation hosted by theatre collective Femmepire.
Why Volunteer for The Gilded Hammer Awards?
- You’ll be supporting both emerging and established artists.
- You get a close-up experience of Hamilton’s exciting arts scene.
- FREE access to the online event!
- If you’re in high school – you can earn your volunteer hours here.
- Meet people, make friends, have FUN.
How Can I Help?
There are so many roles available – let us know what you’re interested in:
- Online Moderator
- Online Moderator/Admin Support
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Open Call for Board Members
Hamilton Festival Theatre Company is currently seeking members to join its Board of Directors. The Board is seeking leaders and creative thinkers to help shepherd the Company while it continues its current programs and embarks on expansion for the future. As such, the Board is seeking individuals for several Board and Committee positions. Please note there is no deadline to apply.
Join our Volunteer list!